EBT/SNAP Benefits Accepted
With the German Coast Farmers' Market Match Program, shoppers with SNAP benefits will be given $1 in Market Match tokens for every $1 spent at the market using their EBT card (up to $20 per market day). Tokens can be used to purchase any SNAP eligible products available at the market
and have no expiration. Please visit our German Coast Farmers' Market Welcome
Booth to use your EBT card at the market.
Wednesday, May 12th
Ama Homegrown - tomato plants
BBQ Shrimp Guy - BBQ shrimp base
Bees Are My Business - local raw honey (spring, summer, & fall honey available, honeycomb, fresh farm eggs, pickled items, creamed honey, honey butter, fresh peanut butter, bee pollen and more! (preorders: 504-451-8091)
Desiree's Diva Den - teething pacifiers, personalized child and adult aprons, personalized glass cutting boards and spoon rests, pizza pans, home decor, wreaths, personalized girl's bows
James Zeringue Vegetables - a variety of seasonal vegetables, eggs, honey (preorders: 504-329-5046 & 504-416-1285)
Mama Mary's Kitchen - pepper jellies made w/cayenne, chipotle, and cayenne, fruit jellies and jams, seasonal flavors - LA strawberry jelly with & without pepper, LA strawberry jam, satsuma pepper jelly, "sweet heat" jalapenos and pickles, plants from Mama Mary's Little Farm (preorders text to: 504-421-6576)
NOLA Tamales - New Orleans style beef hot tamales, tamale balls, Mexican 7-Layer dip (preorders: 504-884-7909)
Sandy's Sweets & Treats - a variety of hot food plates
Story Produce - a variety of fresh vegetables and fruit, jams, honey, cracklins (preorders: 504-508-5363
The CBD Wellness Center - CBD full spectrum oil, CBD isolate oil, dog treats and oil, bath products including salve/cream
Varino's Italian Sausage - Italian sausage (mild, hot, garlic), green onion sausage, bratwurst sausage, breakfast sausage, pasta bowl w/red sauce and sausage, "link-on-a-stick" (grilled sausage), $1 off per pound of Italian sausage (Wednesday market only)
***vendors and products may be subject to change***
To Our German Coast Farmers' Market Customers
In an effort to continue operating our weekly farmers' markets and give our loyal customers access to the essential items provided by our vendors, we have implemented some changes to the market in order to keep our customers, as well as our vendors safe. These are just a few of the changes that we have implemented.
- Our Market Coordinator is constantly monitoring our patrons to ensure everyone is social distancing and there is no overcrowding in any area of the market.
- All vendors are required to wear a mask.
- Customers must form a single line at each booth and leave at least 5 feet between yourself and other patrons.
- Our vendors are trying to decrease your wait times by bringing in extra staff, as well as packaging items as grab-and-go. You may want to get a vendors name and contact information to preorder items for the following market to reduce your wait time.
- All vendors will have hand sanitizer and use gloves when coming into contact with any food items.
- There will be no outdoor seating and dining tables.
As always, we ask our vendors and customers to stay home if they are feeling ill. Thank you for
your continued support of our market, we will continue to share our vendors' items with you as long as we can.
-The GCFM Board